Camp Health Forms
Health Forms and exams are required for Penikese Science + Nature Camp participants.
1. ON-LINE MEDICAL FORM: Parents & staff members should please complete the detailed MEDICAL FORM within the CampBrain Portal. This does not require a doctor and serves as our primary searchable reference for health & medical information.
The on-line Medical Form is integrated to our CampBrain Portal and is HIPPA compliant. The form includes extensive data including camper medications & allergies, other health conditions consents/non-consents for specific over-the-counter medications, health insurance info in case of emergency and other general information.
2. PHYSICIAN’S PHYSICAL EXAM: Campers & Staff attending Science + Nature Summer Camps, must additionally submit a Physician’s Physical Health Exam Form. This Physical Exam is a Massachusetts state requirement and serves as a verifying supplement to the On-line Medical Form submitted by Parents and staff members.
You may download and use our Health & Immunization Certificate Form above, or if you wish, you may use a different form provided by your doctor.
Any Physician’s HeaIth form should include:
· Report of a Physical Exam by a licensed Health Care Provider that has been conducted within the last 18 months;
· A medical history, listing any allergies, required medications, and any health conditions or impairments which may affect the individual’s activities while attending camp;
· An immunization record.
When you have a completed, signed form, please upload it at our CampBrain Portal (instructions below)
3. VACCINATION CARD: If your child has been vaccinated (fully or partially) before camp,please upload a photo or scan of their vaccination card at at our CampBrain Portal (instructions below)
To ACCESS &/or UPLOAD forms in our CampBrain Portal:
Please login at https://penikesecamp.campbrainregistration.com/
Scroll down to click the Summer Camp 2021 View Details button
Scroll down to view:
• FORMS box (right-hand side) showing a list and the current status of all forms due before camp
• UPLOADS box (left-hand side) showing where and what uploads to take care of before camp.