Meet at 7:45am|
Vineyard Haven Steamship Ferry Terminal
7:45am Vineyard Haven Ferry Chaperone to Camp
IMPORTANT: Chaperone Service is Available Only for Vaccinated Campers. You must sign-up (please follow links) to send your camper to Woods Hole with the Penikese Chaperone.
Time & Location
Meet at 7:45am
Vineyard Haven Steamship Ferry Terminal, 1 Water St, Vineyard Haven, MA 02568, USA
About the Event
Meet the Penikese Chaperone at the EAST side of the Vineyard Haven Ferry Terminal at the end of the roofed colonnade area. Please refer to arrows in terminal photos for details.
Please arrive no later than 7:45am. Campers will depart with the Penikese chaperone on the 8:15am boat to Woods Hole.
- Chaperone Service is available only for fully vaccinated campers.
- Please upload a photo of your camper's vaccine card to the Penikese CampBrain Portal.
- Campers must purchase their own ferry ticket.
- There is no fee from Penikese for this chaperone service.
- Unvaccinated campers must arrive in Woods Hole with parents (and prepared for Binax testing in WH before joining camp).
ABOUT THE EVENT:
- Your child must have a ticket in hand when they check-in with our staffer.
- We have a quick 30-minute turnaround, so please be prepared to drop your camper & gear efficiently. This includes Medications, which should be handed off to the Penikese Chaperone in original bottles with original labeling.
- The Penikese Chaperone will be wearing a light blue Penikese T-shirt and carrying a small white camp flag with our camp logo.